Key Strategies and New Opportunities for Pharma/Biotech Companies
- Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
As the only Pharma/Biotech specific transfer pricing meeting, CBI’s Global Transfer Pricing conference brings together key industry professionals to address the unique challenges and opportunities within the Life Sciences sector related to transfer pricing processes and strategies. Throughout the meeting, participants engage with the expert speaking faculty and industry thought leaders to keep current on the latest rulings and share best practices for tackling key transfer pricing challenges.
In-Depth and Timely Coverage On:
- International tax planning and transfer pricing
- The latest global and federal regulatory considerations
- Global documentation and comparability
- Tax valuation strategies
- Healthcare reform and industry fees
- Uncertain tax position reporting
- Dealing with foreign and domestic intangibles (IP)
- Cost-sharing arrangements and inter-company pricing
CPE and CLE credits are available for this event.