Evaluate Hub Strategies to Ensure Effective and Efficient Delivery of Patient Services
- Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Available for $495.00
What’s your hub approach? Does it streamline efficiencies and provide you the control that you want in a cost-effective manner? Do you know what else your hub program can do for your patients AND give your product a competitive edge in the market?
Leaders in brand management and commercial operations across the industry are actively reassessing their hub strategy – are you?
Join your peers at this timely meeting on hub models and program design as you prepare to launch, transition or reboot your corporate or product approach to hub services.
This February, manufacturers, hub providers, specialty pharmacies and others in strategic distribution planning explore pressing questions about hub strategy including:
- What’s the best hub model out there to solve your specialty product’s speed to fill obstacles?
- What elements of your hub program design have the greatest impact on patients and their customer service experience with you?
- How is cutting-edge technology enabling new hub models and patient services to emerge?
- How do I integrating e-prescribing into a hub design?
- What is FMV for services provided? What other legal and compliance pitfalls should I be aware of during the contracting process?
As you finalize your budget and strategic plan, you’ll want to be sure to incorporate the valuable insight being shared at this meeting.