Shared Experiences in Live and Transactional Monitoring and Utilization of Big Data to Detect Potential Non-Compliance
- Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Available for $495.00
Detect areas of potential non-compliance in real time. Address where process improvements and additional training need to occur. Mitigate risk. Improve corporate compliance.
Are you confident that your monitoring program can identify all areas of potential non-compliance before it becomes problematic?
The government expects that; monitoring has been reasserted as one of five specific discussion points within the OIG’s Compliance Roundtable.
This March, your peers share how best to:
- Develop an annual plan – Program criteria, frequency and necessary resources
- Determine monitoring drivers – Key performance indicators versus lagging indicators
- Benchmark field and transactional monitoring practices
- Use aggregate spend data to discover anomalies that may indicate potential kickback or off-label violations
- Create dashboards and reporting metrics
Compliance Implementation Services:
Compliance Implementation Services (CIS) is a leading life sciences consulting firm specializing in compliance and commercial strategies for pharmaceutical, biotech, and medical device companies, from clinical, through manufacturing, contracting, commercial compliance and Government Programs. CIS provides its clients with a deep understanding of industry laws and regulations, innovative and practical applications, and custom solutions to guide them to a "Culture of Compliance" that is both meaningful and sustainable.